Aaron Rose / Chaos Magic / 8.5 Deck
Regular price $75.00
- Artwork by Aaron Rose
- Manufactured at PS Stix
- Hand-Screened at Screaming Squeegees
- Caveat: Be aware that blemishes and imperfections are an expected and accepted part of the screen-printing process. Each board is screened by hand, one at a time, layer upon layer, making each print unique unto its own—just like snowflakes! That said, sorry, but we will not consent to any returns unless the graphic is determined to be unacceptable at our discretion. Please take this into consideration prior to ordering any screen-printed boards.
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 32.125
- Specs: Nose: 7.125 / Tail: 6.75 / WB: 14.25
- Note: All sales are final. Can't say that any simpler. Unless the product is defective in the wood manufacturing sense, we will not accept any returns—in other words, you bot it, you bought it.
- Product Description: We've known Aaron for quite some time now, but you may not. In fact, you may even be wondering, "Aaron Who?" Well, aside from being an accomplished artist in his own right, he's one of the earlier curators to pull together an art show entitled "Eye Grynd," featuring a broad assortment of the creative miscreants from skateboarding, circa 1993, at the now long gone Gallery X on Santa Monica Blvd. in Los Angeles. Two years later, Aaron would do the very same skart show thing at his own equally now long gone Alleged Gallery (just a few doors down from the original Max Fish bar on Ludlow Street in the Lower East Side of New York City), which more or less begat one of the earlier (and best!) books dedicated to the visual culture of skateboarding: Dysfunctional (1999). Aaron is probably most well known, though, as the co-curator of the big Beautiful Losers exhibition, which brought "street art" to the masses and would catapult a select few out of the skate niche into the international art star stratosphere, circa 2004. If you have no idea what I'm glibly talking about and want to know more, there's a book and a documentary out there devoted to the Beautiful Losers subject, so take some initiative and do your own damn research because I ain't your own personal Mr. Google. —Cliver
- Warning: Since the dawn of mankind, top stain veneers come in a variety of colors and the one shown here is for display purposes only. In other words, we cannot guarantee a specific color so please be pleasantly surprised with the one you receive and not get all bent and butt-hurt about it.