Hell on Wheels / 8.375 Deck
Regular price $65.00
- Artwork by Sean Cliver
- Manufactured at PS Stix
- Screen-printed at Screaming Squeegees
- Dimensions: 8.375 x 32.25
- Specs: Nose: 7.0 / Tail: 6.625 / WB: 14.375
- Product Description: I don't think I really had an appreciation for the prehistoric '60s boards and graphics until I started turning over rocks to find codgers with collections of said planks for the Disposable Skateboard Bible, circa 2008, during which time I briefly entertained the notion of making two such era-correct antiquities with the marketing line of "'60s style with a '90s vibe!" But, like most arts 'n' crafts projects I've mentally entertained over the years, it fell by the wayside—although mostly because I lost out on an eBay auction at the time consisting of 25 sets of vintage metal roller skate trucks and wheels. I honestly don't know why I'm recounting all this shit here, because it's already been dumped once on the StrangeLove blog, but if you still have the inkling to know more then just click me!
- Warning: Since the dawn of mankind, top stain veneers have come in a variety of colors and the one shown here is for display purposes only. In other words, we cannot guarantee a specific color so please be pleasantly surprised with the one you receive and not get all bent and butt-hurt about it.