Skunk Ape / 8.375 Deck
Regular price $80.00
- Artwork by Todd Bratrud
- Manufactured at PS Stix
- Hand-Screened at Screaming Squeegees
- Caveat: Be aware that blemishes and imperfections are an expected and accepted part of the screen-printing process. Each board is screened by hand, one at a time, layer upon layer, making each print unique unto its own—just like snowflakes! That said, sorry, but we will not consent to any returns unless the graphic is determined to be unacceptable at our discretion. Please take this into consideration prior to ordering any screen-printed boards.
- Dimensions: 8.375 x 32.25
- Specs: Nose: 7.0 / Tail: 6.625 / WB: 14.25
- Note: All sales are final. Can't say that any simpler. Unless the product is defective in the manufacturing sense, we will not accept any returns—in other words, you bot it, you bought it.
- Product Description: The "Skunk Ape" might be the perfect combination of folklore, misidentification, hoax, and the undeniable reality that a giant bipedal creature is out there gorging itself on the contents of Florida dumpsters and trash heaps. Obviously it's a relative of the Sasquatch, based both on its stench and ability to communicate telepathically with those fortunate enough to encounter one, but sightings of escaped populations of orangutans are frequently mistaken for Skunk Apes (although their lack of telepathy is an instant giveaway). —Todd Bratrud
- Warning: Since the dawn of mankind, top and bottom stain veneers come in a variety of colors and the ones shown here are for display purposes only. In other words, we cannot guarantee a specific color so please be pleasantly surprised with the one you receive and not get all bent and butt-hurt about it.