Heart Fiend / 8.375 Deck - Signed
Regular price $70.00
- Artwork by Sean Cliver (autographed)
- Manufactured at PS Stix
- Hand-Screened at Screaming Squeegees
- Caveat: Be aware that blemishes and imperfections are an expected and accepted part of the screen-printing process. Each board is screened by hand, one at a time, layer upon layer, making each print unique unto its own—just like snowflakes! That said, sorry, but we will not consent to any returns unless the graphic is determined to be unacceptable at our discretion. Please take this into consideration prior to ordering any screen-printed boards.
- Dimensions: 8.375 x 32.25
- Specs: Nose: 7.0 / Tail: 6.625 / WB: 14.25
- Note: All sales are final. Can't say that any simpler. Unless the product is defective in the wood manufacturing sense, we will not accept any returns—in other words, you bot it, you bought it.
- Product Description: Evil is as evil does. It's simply an appropriating art of doing horror business. Plus, everyone else and their mother's company has already done it, so far be it from me not to leap my li'l lemming ass off the pop-punk-culture cliff as well. But here's the deal: No other image has had more of a cultural impact. That's right. Not even Mickey-fucking-Mouse. Doubt me? Look at any skate company for proof. See? Told you. More to the personal point, though, some of the very first blank boards I ever got my young, impressionable hands on, the "Fiend" skull was my immediate go-to with a limited stencil-and-spray-paint skill set. So yeah, here I am, 40 years later, and Glenn's stolen ghost is still haunting my creative consciousness, as evidenced by this cardiac cue. —Cliver
- Warning: Since the dawn of mankind, top stain veneers come in a variety of colors and the one shown here is for display purposes only. In other words, we cannot guarantee a specific color so please be pleasantly surprised with the one you receive and not get all bent and butt-hurt about it.