Li'l Kali / 8.375 Deck
Regular price $80.00
- Artwork by Sean Cliver
- Manufactured at PS Stix
- Hand-Screened at Screaming Squeegees
- Caveat: Be aware that blemishes and imperfections are an expected and accepted part of the screen-printing process. Each board is screened by hand, one at a time, layer upon layer, making each print unique unto its own—just like snowflakes! That said, sorry, but we will not consent to any returns unless the graphic is determined to be unacceptable at our discretion. Please take this into consideration prior to ordering any screen-printed boards.
- Dimensions: 8.375 x 32.25
- Specs: Nose: 7.0 / Tail: 6.625 / WB: 14.25
- Note: All sales are final. Can't say that any simpler. Unless the product is defective in the manufacturing sense, we will not accept any returns—in other words, you bot it, you bought it.
- Product Description: The color of money. Cha-ching! That's the sound of an old school cash register, by the way, so I'm not even sure how relevant that sound effect is anymore? Or colonialism, for that matter, but I did just see this viral video of an influencer bumbling into the Amazon and tainting an indigenous tribe with his modern day dipshittiness, so there's that, I guess. —Sean Cliver
- Warning: Since the dawn of mankind, top and bottom stain veneers come in a variety of colors and the ones shown here are for display purposes only. In other words, we cannot guarantee a specific color so please be pleasantly surprised with the one you receive and not get all bent and butt-hurt about it.