Clyde Singleton / 8.5 Deck
Regular price $65.00
- Artwork by Sean Cliver
- Manufactured at PS Stix (Heat Transfer)
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 32.25
- Specs: Nose: 7.125 / Tail: 6.75 / WB: 14.25
- Five dollars from every sale goes to www.BoardsforBros.org
- Product Description: Where is Clyde now? Well, when we were in Tampa for the Deckaid exhibition it could be argued that he was all over the damn place (or, for a sunny afternoon spell at the Tampa Pro contest, passed out under a ramp). Since then, however, he's laid off the sauce, narrowed his focus with a food startup dubbed Olliellama, and found a home for his hilarious writings on TransWorld (but of course you can still find him slingin' zingers on Facebook, the likes of which inspired the bottom panel of this graphic). Anyway, we love Clyde. Always have. Always will. —Cliver
- Addendum Description: Our first run of these boards back in February had to be printed with digital output transfers at PS Stix to meet the event deadline. However, there were some color flaking issues with the transfers—not sure why exactly, but I don't think they had adequate time to dry before being shrink-wrapped—and the top logo had to be reduced to two colors. Long story short, the transfers on this new run were printed the "good way" with spot colors and a full color top logo as was originally intended.
Warning: Since the dawn of mankind, top stain veneers have come in a variety of colors and the one shown here is for display purposes only. In other words, we cannot guarantee a specific color so please be pleasantly surprised with the one you receive and not get all bent and butt-hurt about it.