Timothy Johnson / Breakin' / 8.375 Deck
Regular price $80.00
- Artwork by Sean Cliver
- Manufactured at PS Stix
- Hand-Screened at Screaming Squeegees
- Caveat: Be aware that blemishes and imperfections are an expected and accepted part of the screen-printing process. Each board is screened by hand, one at a time, layer upon layer, making each print unique unto its own—just like snowflakes! That said, sorry, but we will not consent to any returns unless the graphic is determined to be unacceptable at our discretion. Please take this into consideration prior to ordering any screen-printed boards.
- Dimensions: 8.375 x 32.25
- Specs: Nose: 7.0 / Tail: 6.625 / WB: 14.25
- Note: All sales are final. Can't say that any simpler. Unless the product is defective in the manufacturing sense, we will not accept any returns—in other words, you bot it, you bought it.
- Product Description: Okay, so Timmy is a tall, lanky guy, who generally skates a wheel base more tailored to his size (it's a Professor Schmitt thing), hence his initial 9-inch and 8.75-inch models. When he wants a board that's a bit quicker and responsive, though, he'll skate this 8.375. So if the others were a "max" and a "mid"—if I may harken back to the Skull Skates lineage of Christian Hosoi—then this would indeed be his "mini" model. —Cliver
- Warning: Since the dawn of mankind, top stain veneers come in a variety of colors and the one shown here is for display purposes only. In other words, we cannot guarantee a specific color so please be pleasantly surprised with the one you receive and not get all bent and butt-hurt about it.