Aaron Rose / Sad Girls / 8.375 Deck
Regular price $75.00
- Artwork by Aaron Rose
- Manufactured at PS Stix
- Hand-Screened at Screaming Squeegees
- Caveat: Be aware that blemishes and imperfections are an expected and accepted part of the screen-printing process. Each board is screened by hand, one at a time, layer upon layer, making each print unique unto its own—just like snowflakes! That said, sorry, but we will not consent to any returns unless the graphic is determined to be unacceptable at our discretion. Please take this into consideration prior to ordering any screen-printed boards.
- Dimensions: 8.375 x 32.25
- Specs: Nose: 7.0 / Tail: 6.625 / WB: 14.25
- Note: All sales are final. Can't say that any simpler. Unless the product is defective in the manufacturing sense, we will not accept any returns—in other words, you bot it, you bought it.
- Product Description: What can I say about witchy women that the Eagles haven't already said? I mean, I can't say much else, I've already shot my wad on the back of a poorly-timed sticker pack header, borrowing not only a lyrical snippet from them but quite liberally from Jonathan Richman as well. Actually, I'm not even sure why I insist on all the witchy references when apparently this graphic is dedicated to the more sad varietals of gals—hence the "Sad Girls" title. So I'm at a loss. Mentally bankrupt. Crickets in the cortex. Guess it was fun while the ole intellect lasted. —Cliver
- Warning: Since the dawn of mankind, top stain veneers come in a variety of colors and the one shown here is for display purposes only. In other words, we cannot guarantee a specific color so please be pleasantly surprised with the one you receive and not get all bent and butt-hurt about it.