Last Breakfast / 8.5 Deck
Regular price $70.00
- Artwork by Todd Bratrud
- Manufactured at PS Stix (Heat Transfer)
- Bonus: A bookmark. Yes, that's right, this deck comes with a damn bookmark, because how stupid would we have to be to dedicate a board series to a few of our favorite authors and not include a complimentary bookmark designed by Dave Carnie, a writer who has indisputably generated more words-per-square-inch in the history of skateboarding than any other individual? No book is included, of course, but if you need a few suggestions to buy or check out from your local library while you still have one in this Land of the Free: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, by Hunter S. Thompson; Junkie, by William Burroughs; and The Air-Conditioned Nightmare, by Henry Miller.
Dimensions: 8.5 x 32.125
- Specs: Nose: 7.125 / Tail: 6.75 / WB: 14.25
- Note: All sales are final. Can't say that any simpler. Unless the product is defective in the manufacturing sense, we will not accept any returns—in other words, you bot it, you bought it.
- Product Description: "I like to eat breakfast alone, and almost never before noon; anybody with a terminally jangled lifestyle needs at least one psychic anchor every twenty four hours, and mine is breakfast. In Hong Kong, Dallas, or at home—and regardless of whether or not I have been to bed—breakfast is a personal ritual that can only be properly observed alone, and in a spirit of genuine excess. The food factor should always be massive: Four bloody Marys, two grapefruits, a pot of coffee, Rangoon crêpes, a half-pound of either sausage, bacon, or corned beef-hash with diced chilies, a Spanish omelette or eggs Benedict, a quart of milk, a chopped lemon for random seasoning, and something like a slice of Key lime pie, two margaritas, and six lines of the best cocaine for dessert… Right, and there should also be two or three newspapers, all mail and messages, a telephone, a notebook for planning the next twenty four hours, and at least one source of good music… All of which should be dealt with outside, in the warmth of the hot sun, and preferably stone naked." —Hunter S. Thompson
- Warning: Since the dawn of mankind, top stain veneers come in a variety of colors and the one shown here is for display purposes only. In other words, we cannot guarantee a specific color so please be pleasantly surprised with the one you receive and not get all bent and butt-hurt about it.