Max Murphy / Apocalypse Dude / 8.5 Deck
Regular price $80.00
- Artwork by Sean Cliver
- Manufactured at PS Stix
- Hand-Screened at Screaming Squeegees
- Caveat: Be aware that blemishes and imperfections are an expected and accepted part of the screen-printing process. Each board is screened by hand, one at a time, layer upon layer, making each print unique unto its own—just like snowflakes! That said, sorry, but we will not consent to any returns unless the graphic is determined to be unacceptable at our discretion. Please take this into consideration prior to ordering any screen-printed boards.
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 32.5
- Specs: Nose: 7.125 / Tail: 6.875 / WB: 14.25
- Note: All sales are final. Can't say that any simpler. Unless the product is defective in the wood manufacturing sense, we will not accept any returns—in other words, you bot it, you bought it.
- Product Description: Do you know why Milwaukee is called "Cream City"? Chances are you did not, considering I grew up in Wisconsin and had no idea until only very recently. My first thought was beer, what with all the brewing facilities, but no, it's not. It's actually the bricks that much of the city was built from. They're cream-colored, not the typical East Coast brick red, owing to the local red lacustrine clay, "which contains a high content of calcium and magnesium, to produce distinctive, soft golden-yellow bricks." Hence this graphic's heroic tagline of Max emerging "From the Ashes of Cream City." So there you have it: you done learned something today and you're welcome for the new wrinkle in your cortex. —Cliver
- Warning: Since the dawn of mankind, top stain veneers come in a variety of colors and the one shown here is for display purposes only. In other words, we cannot guarantee a specific color so please be pleasantly surprised with the one you receive and not get all bent and butt-hurt about it.