Timothy Johnson / Hypebeast / 8.5 Deck
Regular price $70.00
- Artwork by Sean Cliver
- Manufactured at PS Stix (Heat Transfer)
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 33.0
- Specs: Nose: 7.375 / Tail: 6.75 / WB: 14.75
- Note: All sales are final. Can't say that any simpler. Unless the product is defective in the wood manufacturing sense, we will not accept any returns—in other words, you bot it, you bought it.
- Product Description: Meet Timmy's new shape. It's a big one, so if you're a big skater who needs room for your feet to move around then this one's for you. Now, with regard to the graphic, I'd like to make it perfectly clear that this monstrosity of fashion was inspired wholly by me. Yes, I dress like this on a daily basis, a patchwork man of many disconnected patterns. Except—and this is a BIG EXCEPT—for the footwear, because under no circumstances will I be caught dead and shambling around the countryside while wearing these ridiculous marshmallows. Trinketized ones, no less. "The horror," to quote Col. Kurtz. Cinematic fun fact: The costume designer for Mike Judge's visionary dystopian comedy flick Idiocracy, specifically chose this footwear for the cast to wear based solely on the fact they looked so silly and would surely never become a trending choice for the future feet of humankind. Ha-fucking-ha. —Cliver
- Warning: Since the dawn of mankind, top and bottom stain veneers come in a variety of colors and the ones shown here are for display purposes only. In other words, we cannot guarantee a specific color so please be pleasantly surprised with the one you receive and not get all bent and butt-hurt about it.