The Grateful Mummy / 8.25 Deck
Regular price $70.00
- Artwork by Sean Cliver
- Manufactured at PS Stix (Heat Transfer)
- Dimensions: 8.25 x 32.0
- Specs: Nose: 7.0 / Tail: 6.5 / WB: 14.25
- Note: All sales are final. Can't say that any simpler. Unless the product is defective in the wood manufacturing sense, we will not accept any returns—in other words, you bot it, you bought it.
- Product Description: When it comes to famous monsters of fashion there's nothing more terrifyingly preserved than a tie-dyed in the linen holdout from the hippie hey-days of Haight-Ashburied and the late '60s—or at least right up until the Age of Aquarius hit the fan on the night of August 9, 1969, in the vicinity of 10050 Cielo Drive down in LA. 'Ol Charlie really put a damper on that flower power pot. —Cliver
- Warning: Since the dawn of mankind, top and bottom stain veneers come in a variety of colors and the ones shown here are for display purposes only. In other words, we cannot guarantee a specific color so please be pleasantly surprised with the one you receive and not get all bent and butt-hurt about it.